Hi and welcome to my blog, The Creative Writer. My name is Sarah Charmley and I have been a freelance copywriter, editor, proofreader and anything else to do with writing you can think of, for over 5 years.
In that time my writing has taken me all kinds of places from Online Bingo, the Oxford English Dictionary blog, researching tours for the Northern Lights to LPG gas in Australia via office space in London! I have also created 50 articles on car mats, rewritten content for a web designer’s website as well as two photographers and a sports massage website. As you can see, the work is varied.
I am experienced in creating well-written, readable web copy including articles, product descriptions, regular ghost-written blog posts, newsletters, leaflets and brochures.. The name of my blog is also a description of me – I love being a creative writer! Every project is different and brings new challenges and new information to research and that is what enables me to enjoy my job.
You either love writing or you don’t! If writing is a chore then why not hire someone for whom it is a pleasure! I can be quirky or serious, casual or informative – the tone is up to you. All you have to do is let me know your requirements and I can produce the content you need quickly and efficiently with no effort on your part. Simply post it up on your website and stand back and admire it.
Social Media Management
I am also able to offer social media management. If you would like to increase your presence on social media, then contact me to see how I can help. Posting interesting content regularly can really help to increase your number of followers which in turn can help to create people interested in your business and what you do. I currently offer Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, but other forms of social media would be considered.
If you would like to work with me, the process goes like this:
- Get in touch and tell me about your project
- I will offer you a quote which you will need to accept by email before work begins.
- If the work offered is over £500 then there will need to be half paid up front. Smaller projects may not require a deposit but if at any point invoices are not paid then work will stop.
- The work is written and returned to you. You will be kept informed if there are any questions or problems arising from the work.
- Your work will be returned on or before your deadline. Longer projects will have a number of deadlines set which will be met. You will then need to read through carefully and let me know if you are happy with the work or if you require changes. There are two revisions built into the price, but revisions do not mean a complete start again.
- Once you have indicated that you are happy with the work, then you will be invoiced. Invoices should be paid within 14 days. Once an invoice has been paid then copyright is transferred to you.
I look forward to working with you!
If you would like to get in touch with me to discuss your project, you can:
- Email: sarahthecreativewriter[at]gmail.com
- Twitter: @SassieC43
- Facebook: Sarah Charmley, Creative Writer
- Linked-In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-charmley/
- Contact Form
Comment Policy on this Blog
Please note that Admin reserves the right to show only those comments left that are relevant to this blog and the subject of business writing or writing. Spam comments, or those that appear to be spam will not be published. Duplicate comments will also be removed. Thank you for leaving your relevant comments to this blog.